Regular Audi servicing is the ideal way to maintain both the smooth running and the resale value of your Audi. Audi is well known for its outstanding performance, safety and drive ability. However, Audi service and repair is generally costly and requires specialized trained Audi mechanics to repair and maintain your car to factory levels.
Burger Motor Works make it there mission to keep your Audi performing to its highest capabilities
- Our Auckland Audi Mechanics can service any Audi from those old classics right out to the space age vehicles which are rolling off the dealership floor today.
- Our Audi mechanics are highly trained and equipped with diagnostic computer software and tools to enable us to provide a comprehensive Audi service. Our specialized equipment enables us to diagnose, repair and service all makes and models of Audi.
- Our Audi Mechanics are able to accurately and quickly diagnose all the common and not so common Audi bugs!
Find Burger Motor Works for your Audi service and repair
- Vehicle Maintenance & Services
- Brakes & Traction Control
- Alignment, Steering & Suspension, Tires & Balancing
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Systems
- Fluid Flush (transmission, power steering, coolant & brake)
- Drive Train (engines, transmissions & differentials)
- Exhaust Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Starting & Charging Systems (including batteries)
- Power Accessories (windows, locks, etc.)
- Windshields & Glass
- Restraint Systems, SRS, Air Bags
Affordable Audi Service and Repair
Just because you own an Audi doesn’t mean you have to pay a small fortune to keep it on the road!
Burger Motor Works aim to keep the cost of keeping these fantastic cars in top top shape to a minimum. At Burger Motor Works you will never get a nasty surprise when you pick up your vehicle.
All Audi servicing and repairs are quoted by our experienced and professional Audi mechanics prior to the commencement of work. We take it as our responsibility to accurately diagnose the problem, fully explain what needs to be done to have it fixed and the costs involved.